Queen Mary's Bath House. From sign "This little two-storeyed building is traditionally associated with Mary Queen of Scots (1542-1567), It was once attached to a boundary wall enclosing the King's privy garden and served as a pavilion or summer house where the royal family might relax whilst strolling in the garden. Whether it ever contained a bath is unknown". It stands in the grounds of Holyrood Palace. Edinburgh, Scotland.